To: <hackers@wordpress.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 4:14 PM
Subject: [wp-hackers] Turning off search's auto-forwarding?

I need to turn the auto-forwarding on WP's search off, so that if only one result is returned, it doesn't just send the reader to said result. And seriously, isn't it about time this was gotten rid of anyway?

Anyhoo, where is it that this is changed again? And can it be done in a plugin or something instead? I hate to muck about with the core files, makes upgrading such a damn hassle :)