Domain Hosting: Suggestion

  • To: "Scott Tobkes" <chirodoc1@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Domain Hosting: Suggestion
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:15:20 -0000
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 16:14:03 +0000
Hi Scott,

Have you considered managing your domain without ChiroWeb? I had a thought about this over lunch. On the one hand, some content will be lost because ChiroWeb graphics are probably copyrighted.. but then again, you'll have many gains too.

I think you are missing out on detailed statistics, E-mail addresses, meta tags etc. by using a re-direction. In the long-term you might regret this. Also, you can keep the pages on ChiroWeb (which itself is a valuable directory which brings customers) and have a mirror-like page at daviechiropractic.com.

Would you like to hear a little more about the gains? I sense that you have not yet been persuaded. Learn from my mistakes...