Re: Hi

  • To: "Amit Mohanty" <amitmohanty@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Hi
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:10:43 +0100
Hi Amit,

You are in a good position to have a look at:

http://www.math.ufl.edu/help/matlab-tutorial/matlab-tutorial.html

It starts from the very basics. I think it proceeds to explaining about how
to build .m files and declare functions. My suggestion to you is not to use
books. It's impractical for computer scientists (or engineers) and there are
many pages around that provide tutorials whose lessons you apply in an open
MATLAB session.

I hope you will not making my reply public.

Yours,

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com