Subfolders in Outlook

  • To: r@schestowitz.com
  • Subject: Subfolders in Outlook
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <roy@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:50:29 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:50:28 +0000

On Saturday 26 March 2005 15:46, someone wrote:
> I found the data file and made a new folder and have it on my Desktop.
> Previous to the crash, I had a folder for select people in Outlook (stored
> on left). When I Sent or Received a message I wanted to Save, I simply
> dragged the message into the person's folder.
>
> The folders were all gone after the crash, so I made new ones. Can I put
> the Data files back in the individual folders of Outlook?
>
> I do not think it can be done. Wha's your opinion?

Try opening the large folder, sorting the messages by sender/recipient (each
in turn). You can now hold down the SHIFT key and select groups of messages.
Once you have all messages from "Anon" selected, drag them to the folder
called "Anon".

- --
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com/