Re: Tables

  • To: lyx-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Tables
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:41:15 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:41:28 +0000
_____/ On Wed 09 Nov 2005 13:49:06 GMT, [Myriam Abramson] wrote : \_____

Is there a way to control the borders of a cell as opposed to a row or column? I have Lyx 1.3.5.

Basically, I would like the headers of some of my columns to take
several columns.

TIA,

I assume you are referring to cell merging.

Have a look at the example file called TableExamples.lyx. It shows you how
to  handle  more complex tables structures and gives you plenty to  poten-
tially re-use.

Since I have a slightly out-of-date version of LyX on this computer, I de-
cided  to attach the file (which may no longer exist in v.1.3.6). The file
is not overly big, but many apologies to list subscribers in advance...

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com