Re: [wp-testers] TinyMCE - AdBlock Collision

_____/ On Tue 06 Dec 2005 07:52:11 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____

On 12/6/05, Phil Ringnalda <philringnalda@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I realize this is wildly off-topic, but no, neither one. A single
contributor to The Mozilla Project, which is neither the Foundation nor
the Corporation, included it on his third party site, which was migrated
to mozilla.org because we kept crashing his server. It has the same
association with the Foundation and the Corporation that something you
put in the Codex would have to wordpress.org and wordpress.com.

Not at all off-topic. Bugs should be reported to the correct group when their causes have been identified. The correct group in this instance locates their bug tracker at mozdev.org. I submitted bug 12317 on this issue.

Andy

You beat me to it *smile*. I was going to do that myself. Just for infor- mation, here is the URL again:

http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/adblock

Choosing to ignore AdBlock is risky. That'd be an (admittedly poor) equiv-
alent  of  Firefox ignoring <bgsound> because it's not  standardised.  The
newsgroups are filled with users who whine about Firefox, which refuses to
play some silly tune in their Web page.

Roy

AdBlock: embrace, extend, and extinguish.