Re: [wp-testers] User Roles and Documentation

This is exactly what I was looking for! Where would Wordpress be without Asymptomatic? (That's a rhetorical question, so no need to answer that one here.)

I agree with Roy on his comment about disabling JS resulting in a more graceful display. Definitely easier on the eyes, gives it a more full, less distracting look. Not only that, users don't have to click 10+ times to find what they're looking for. Is there an option to default them to open instead of closed (other than the disabling of JS)? Just a usability issue, I guess.

My comment wasn't a negative to the colors, just the way the "color bars" affected my eyes. I love the presence of the new color scheme (definitely a plus for us web designers).

Thanks for all the help guys!

Ryan Scheuermann