Re: [wp-hackers] Automatic Saving?

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
If  one intends to save automatically, it is not completely separate. Text
editors  (or,  more broadly, word processors for that matter) do not  save
ant  changes until the user triggers it. They accumulate emergency  copies
in  the background, so there you have a stack; if not in memory, then in a
physical file.

I think this is an important distinction -- we're not auto-saving we're creating an emergency recovery avenue.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://akismet.com