Re: [wp-hackers] WordPress Leaks PageRank?

What might be a good solution, is the use of a new IRI design for
feeds and trackbacks. I'm currently using this on my site:

http://domain.ext/archive/yyyy/mm/post-slug
-> feed: http://domain.ext/syndicate/yyyy/mm/post-slug
-> trackback: http://domain.ext/trackback/yyyy/mm/post-slug

I don't need to tell you my robots.txt contains the following:

Disallow: /syndicate/
Disallow: /trackback/

How cool is that?

--