Re: [wp-hackers] Zombies aimed at WordPress

_____/ On Thu 13 Oct 2005 14:10:21 BST, [Scott Merrill] wrote : \_____

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
* Patch-o-Matic netfilter/iptables  <
http://www.netfilter.org/patch-o-matic/pom-extra.html > - needs installing
(from the Linux advocasy NG) -  one wonders about the name, which resembles
"Ping-o-Matic"

Patch-O-Matic has been around far longer than Ping-O-Matic, for what it's worth.

That's why I was very careful with the phrasing. I imagine that there could be yet another o-Matic service that predates both. I can evem think of Love-Matic Grampa from the Simpsons (listening to it at this very moment!)