Re: [wp-hackers] Wp-hackers Stats for January 2006

  • To: wp-hackers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] Wp-hackers Stats for January 2006
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:23:47 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 06:23:47 +0000
_____/ On Sun 19 Feb 2006 23:39:01 GMT, [Kimmo Suominen] wrote : \_____

On 19/02/06, Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I could cron this as a monthly job and keep subject lines consistent for
killfiles to be set up. If un-/interested, please say so.

Why not set it up as a web page instead of regularly broadcasting to the list? Comparatively, the stats message was quite long...

You're quite right. After posting, I discovered and then experimented with
HTML output options. However, [see below]

_____/ On Sun 19 Feb 2006 09:29:01 GMT, [David House] wrote : \_____

<snip />
Yeah, that'd be quite interesting.

...many messages are not RFC-compliant. As a results, some messages get
discarded and statistics become worthless, not interesting. I changed the
code and recompiled, but it was a 'mend and break' situation. I'll try to
find a solution and then just channel the output to a Web page.

Best wishes,