Re: [wp-forums] it's time to do something else

hmm, Roy, that's about as needless a post to this list as I've seen since it
started...

On another note, I felt I had had enough about 3 weeks ago, and said about
as much.

But alas, I found myself this evening back at it, and enjoying helping where
I can.  So consider me back from my self-emposed exile.

Regarding Moshu's posts, I think the problem is that there are those that
are in the forum looking for help themselves, and they see a question they
can answer, and feel they are giving back, which they are.  What the problem
is, that they aren't always there.  I have directed posts to the css-discuss
forum or the CSS links in the codex, when someone is looking for some
extensive IE hacking, CSS design info.  A basic theme tweak for an excited
new user, eh, that's what I'm here for :D