Re: [wp-hackers] Mail list archives gone?

Unless  you  run  some special plug-in  or  extension  (e.g.
FasterFox),  it's  hard to believe that HTTP headers from  a
/live/ archive will not expire cache immediately. Now that I
check   this  for  versification,  I  notice  an  amusing  X
header...

,----[ Headers ]
| GET /mailman/listinfo/wp-hackers HTTP/1.1
| Host: lists.automattic.com
| Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
| Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
| Keep-Alive: 300
| Connection: keep-alive
|
| HTTP/1.x 200 OK
| Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:29:18 GMT
| Server: Apache
| Vary: Accept-Encoding
`----

Best wishes,

Roy

Roy, Yep..I have the FasterFox extenstion for FireFox. =) But, I find it odd though, because I did the hard clear of cache in IE6 too, and had same result.. =/

I didn't get a chance just yet, to redo the Hard Clear of Cache, been taking care of WordPress installation requests at the Install4free blog and so forth. I'll will try again here, in a few minutes though.. ;) =)

spencerp