Re: [wp-hackers] SimplePie in WP

kellan wrote:
Just an FYI, I've been working on a new release of Magpie with an
entirely re-written parser.   Something to do on the commute since
moving to SF last month.  Hoping to get a preview release out in the
next few days.  It will have bugs, and missing features as is the
nature of preview releases, but will mostly work, and mostly be
backwards compatible.

I know this is usually a pipe dream, but I just have to suggest it:

Perhaps you and the simplepie guys can work together?

There are naturally egos attached to any created project, but since your end goals are identical there might be room for a combined effort there.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com