Re: normal activity or Trojan paranoia ??

This doesn't sound too good. If you have bytes flowing rapidly and you run
no applications you are aware of (for example Windows update) then something
suspicious is going on. If the flow is not rapid, e.g. a packet every 5
seconds, then you are golden, but otherwise you might want to look deeper
into the task scheduler. Some applications will be hidden from you and worms
are not quite so transparent.

Roy