Re: Stock Calendar

Hopefully you are not using Yahoo Finance UK. I dropped it permanently over
a year ago because they started having an excessive amount of advertisements
(even videos) and a heavy UI. The American equivalent (finance.yahoo.com) is
better even for a British user and the coverage is much superior. Try
finding localised options under the American site.

Roy