Re: Spam and Dross in Local Newsgroups

Is there any moderation at all? Is there an administrator to this group? I
only found two general such groups so far and the other one is just about
'cunt, fuck and see our on-line web-cam'. It pisses me off that there is no
structure to the Manchester newsgroups, unlike for example Boston. Computer
Science in Manchester University is the only exception, but it's only
accessible from the Department.

Roy