Re: Defining Paths Before MATLAB (6.5) Starts

Thanks. I finally got this working after mistakenly calling an M file from
command-line.

I now execute:

matlab -nodesktop -nosplash -r "addpath(genpath('/home/user/')); cd
/home/user;"

Would it not extend MATLAB's functionality if one could call an M file
rather than having a long sequence of commands though?

Roy