Re: Stupid question and may be its note

If you work under Linux, then CTRL+C would do. Window$ is rather stupid and
hopefully somebody else can offer you some advice. My colleagues usually
just force MATLAB to shut-down using the task manager.

Of course you can also implement some "get-away" in your code which gives
you a chance to break out of the problematic loops.

Roy