Re: Link in Matlab GUI

I don't think MATLAB can invoke Excel, but you can possibly do this using
the command system(). You can steer it to the appropriate directories in
command-line mode to open Excel and then load the XLS file. To get the
button to be associated with this action you will need to define a callback
function, but I suppose you know this already.

HTH

Roy