Re: Female investors are wiser than men

You are missing my point, Ed. In that pool of investors, the number of males
dominates. The probability of having women on top is therefore small. A
better measure would be some averaged figure. Also, what defines a good
investor is not the sum of money accumulated, but the percentile gained. In
that sense, a person like George Soros who came from Hungary without wealth
is a good examplar of success.

Roy