Re: Is there a way to get mail, appointments, contacts from Outlook into Palm

There are programs for recording marks. I am quite sure I have seen them
before on Freewarepalm. Also, there is an application I used called grades
which records individual marks, but I think it's only of use to a single
user, not an entire class.

As for E-mail, use Palm mail for synchronisation of messages in your Inbox.
Very useful!

Roy