Re: alternative to docs to go

Jason Bennett wrote:

> I was looking for a good program to transfer my dvd/cd inventory list from
> pc to palm.  The lists are rather large and I want to have them on my pda.
> I'm a newbie so hopefully this hasnt been asked a million times or its a
> no-brainer. Thanks

Do you look for something _different_ from docs-to-go? If you retain an
inventory, then you should look into the possibility of putting items in a
database rather than just text, for a gain in the long-term.

I think there must be some free software that will allow you to store
information which exceeds the memopad in capacity.