Re: Situps and pushups

Well... that's the thing with body-weight exercises - you need to be
able to modify them to allow for different levels.

I suspect that's that audience that those push-ups are aimed at - the
group that is advanced enough to do them on their toes (rather than
their knees) but not to the level of doing the full dip.

BTW, after the full dip there are a number of more advanced push-ups.
In addition to changing the hand positions, there the Atlas Push-up
(done between two chairs) to get an ever greater range of motion,
there's the push-up with feet elevated, and then of course there's the
Hindu Push-up.