Re: Palm M130

Shaggz wrote:

> I have a bunch of M130 questions.
>
> I am trying to see if I could set up a wireless 802.11 for it. Is there
> any good methods of doing this ?

There are SD cards that do that.

> How compatable is it with other palm series ? Can I use the hard-wired
> m505 gadgets with it ? Or even the m125 ?

Yes, absolutely. I used the M130 for 2 years and barely ever had any
hardware or software compatibility issues.

> I bought it some time ago, and havent gotten to much use from it.

The more you use it, the more you will depend on it.

> I am a lighting guy in the entertainment industry. Is there any decent
> software that I can use with my palm in that respect ?

It depends. What type of electronic solution are you looking for?

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com