Re: AlphaImage and css backgrounds

Leif K-Brooks wrote:

If possible, please consider using a different Web browser such as Opera or Firefox."

One short of "I... I... I say chaps, would you mind awfully if I asked you to possibly, if it isn't too much trouble, to consider using another browser? It's just Captain Mainwaring has asked me to use this frightfully good image for the background, and it would be such a shame if you were to miss it. Sorry to be a nuissance." :)

--
Dylan Parry