born muscular?

  • Subject: born muscular?
  • From: "curiousD" <dfasuncion@adelphia.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:14:14 -0800
  • Newsgroups: alt.fitness.weights
Hello Everyone,

I got into a debate about "natural" muscle definition with a friend of mine
and he admantly states that some people are born muscular, that is some
people are born with an arnold schwanegger's(i don't know how to spell his
last name) body without working out.

He states that weight training with or without steroids is not a natural
muscle definition development.

I told him that some people's body may have a tendency to get defined a lot
quicker because they use those muscles and in consequence, those muscles get
bigger and defined.
Has there anyone ever been born muscular????

I would really appreciate everyone's input.

Thanks.