Re: Message saving

SHELLEY MERLE UPTON wrote:

> In article <cb1ife$352$2@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk>,
> Roy S Schestowitz  <roy-dot-schestowitz-at-isbe-dot-man-dot-ac-dot
> -uk@use-address-before-at.com> wrote:
>>> Is there any way of keeping a record of such messages?
>>> TIA
>>>
>>> Brian
>>
>>My personal favourite is listing my E-mail address under Bcc. This sends
>>an 'invisible' copy of the message back to me. I occasionally shift all
>>messages sent from myself into the 'Sent Items' folder.
>
> That's how I do it too. Sorry this is a slight shift of the topic,
> but does anyone know of a mail handler (apart from Rand) that will
> do Fcc:, in other words, directly refile an outgoing message in
> whichever folder I specify in the Fcc: line?
> smu

... Now that I think about it, it might be sensible to append a short line
to the end of each outgoing E-mail, e.g. Fcc 'Sent' in the signature.  Then
it is possible to scan all message for 'Fcc 'Sent'' and decide if they
should be redirected. Any potential, you reckon? I migrate messages many
times a day because I work from several different machines and this could
save me plenty of time.