Re: Lightening bolt on battery icon

  • Subject: Re: Lightening bolt on battery icon
  • From: Cy Welch <cywelch@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 23:05:10 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Veritech wrote:
Not to spoil the party, but on my clie the status light goes out when then batteries full, oh how i wish sony didn't stop production. Its always the good ones.
"Charles Brand" <cbrand@erols.com> wrote in message T9CdnVXx1cBckAvcRVn-oA@rcn.net">news:T9CdnVXx1cBckAvcRVn-oA@rcn.net...

I'm a newbie with my Tungsten E.

Does the image of a lightening bolt that appears on the battery icon go out when the battery is fully charged?

Or does that image stay on any time my E is plugged in, even though it's fully charged?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Yep, while I like most palmos units I really like My Sony TG50. The ONLY complaint I have about it is I can't find any program that will actually keep the voice recorder button from turning the unit on. The controls are great, the screen is clear and easy to read and battery life is far better than I expected.

--
Cy Welch
Senior Programmer