Re: frames? hate them or not?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:40:50 +0000, Toby Inkster <usenet200411@tobyinkster.co.uk> wrote:

Barbara de Zoete wrote:

Is it too late to set a background color for your pages too?
Not all users have their browsers background set to white, you know. I've
set the background color of my viewport on bright green

So you told your browser that you want backgrounds to be light green, and now you're upset that backgrounds are bright green?

I remember saying:

> Every once in a while I come across some pages
> with a nice bright green background, just like yours
           ^^^^
Where do I say I'm upset? :-D

I thought it was supposed to be a good habit to set background colors. That's all.

--
Webontwerp   <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/html/webontwerp.html>
Zweefvliegen <http://home.wanadoo.nl/b.de.zoete/html/vliegen.html>