George Hammond wrote:
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
cnl8qv$26pf$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cnl8qv$26pf$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in
message cnjsog$11qv$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cnjsog$11qv$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...

George Hammond wrote:

           INTRODUCTION

  The equation God=G_uv has been published in
the peer reviewed scientific literature in 2003:

http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god/Hammond5s1.html

This paper is written at the Ph.D. level in...

Well, then go do a Ph.D., pass the viva and then we'll talk...

[Approved by G. Hammond, moderator]

  Talk about what?  You're so ignorant of what God is
psychologically you probably think the expression
"whatever floats your boat" is a nautical term.
   I wonder how you rationalize the parabolic description
of God given in the Bible... the work of a fool?
  I've reduced God to a science for fools like you, and
you can't even read a dimestore book on General
Relativity to be able to understand that!

You are not worth replying to anymore. You should be banned from UseNet

for

poor netiquette as well (signature that is a hundred lines, replies as a
new thread, etc.).

[Hammond]
You should be banned from usenet for stalking, posting ad hominem
and off topic material.  If you're not going to post on topic stooge,
get off this thread.
  BTW  alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated is only a few days
old and there are still minor problems with the software.

Stay out of uk.philosophy.atheism. You are not welcome here. Talk to
yourself on alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated.

[Hammond]
Get off this thread stooge.  Your posting ad hominem and off topic
comments.  If you have nothing on topic to say, butt out.
We don't need to listen to aggravated, ignorant personal
attacks by an aggravated stooge.  Go see a psychiatrist... or
in no-content posting.
   And don't reply to this with another no-content post... or another
kook one liner!

Kam:
For one who supposedly dislikes ad hominems, you sure like
to attack people. I've pointed out that you've redefined "god"
in your work, to suit your purposes. Your responses were both inflamatory and inadequate. Your responses, above, are certainly
vituperous. So, how about discarding the hypocrisy for a while?