Re: Palm Os versus Pocket PC

In article <I5hod.1987$uV6.459@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
 "Tony Clark" <curiousgeorge1964@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Most Palms with 320x320 screens cost more than $200. The TE is the only one
> that I know of that is under $200 at $199.

Only a fool would pay $199.  Palm is selling them with a 128 Meg SD card
and $50 off if you trade in your old Palm.  I've seen open box specials
for $150.  Blemished for less.  You have touched on just one of the
reasons the TE is so popular.  Great screen with all of the most needed
features at a great price.  No frivolous high-end techie stuff like
built in camera, bluetooth, etc.

Regards,

-Doug