Web-Based Palm Desktop

  • Subject: Web-Based Palm Desktop
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 03:04:51 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Palm users,

Alex King (alexking.org) has implemented a Web-based tasks manager
(taskspro.com) which has compatibility with Palm devices. We ponder if
anybody will be interested in a full extension of this idea to create a
Web-based Palm Desktop -- in other words -- provide means by which your
desktop will be accessed and modified from anywhere (also cross-platform).
Synchronisation then becomes (optionally) Internet-based.

I would like to ask you guys if such a project will be of interest to the
Palm community.

Regards,

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com