> > "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
> > cnl8qv$26pf$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:cnl8qv$26pf$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...

> [... clip ...]
>
> *
> George:  You told us that when your own newsgroup was set up
> (alt.sci.relativistic-proof-of-god.moderated) you would not continue
> to post to this newsgroup.
>
> Why are you still posting here?  Aren't you getting enough attention
> on your very own newsgroup?
>
> earle
> *

[Hammond]
   Stop posting off-topic, no-content, harrassement to this thread.
I post where ever  I want, whatever I want, when I feel like it..
   Anything you post to r-spog will be rejected by me as moderator.
I'll slam the door in your face so hard it'll make your ears ring.  Now
if that drives you into a fit of jealous rage that's is your problem ....
but  GET OFF THIS THREAD AND STAY OFF IT.