Urgent - Pls help - need to buy a handheld

  • Subject: Urgent - Pls help - need to buy a handheld
  • From: annabaum100@yahoo.com (Anna Baum)
  • Date: 25 Nov 2004 10:28:03 -0800
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
Urgent - Pls help - need to buy a  handheld

Hi
I am a novice at technology. I am not good at typing. It takes me too
long.

I would like to buy a pen/stylus based handheld device.

This is what I really need it for:
1. name
2. email address
3. tel numbers
4. Company name.

Typically the above will be in one line or so.
I will have about a 1000 people's contact info.

This is what I would like it to have:
- good handwriting recognition capability
- possibly voice recognition too

I should be able to retrieve the inputed info easily.
(hopefuly like a mini search engine)

Can anyone pls suggest what name/device /model I should buy for the
above requirements.

I know this is a Palm newsgroup. But if another company's product is
more suitable pls let me know.

Anything else i should be looking for ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best