Re: mozilla border bug?

  • Subject: Re: mozilla border bug?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:30:37 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Aquila Deus wrote:

> http://www.aquila-deus.no-ip.org/AqDHome/
>
> The borders of the menu items are not right. Each menu item consists
> of a div and a table inside of the div, and both of the div and the
> table have borders. The problem is that the two borders overlap
> partially in mozilla/firefox (but not in IE6). Is this a bug? Or did I
> do something wrong?

I am looking at this in Konqueror under Linux. I can't see any problem with
the menus and the borders between menu items. However, I see some
distracting spacing where the edges are round. This does _not_ happen under
Firefox. All looks perfect apart from some different shades where the round
pieces are put. There is also some missing piece of line to the right of
'My Works'

Apart from that, great design!

--
Roy Schestowitz