HTML guide for newbies.

  • Subject: HTML guide for newbies.
  • From: Inkspot <inkspot1995@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:57:51 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Can anyone suggest a good website (or book) for someone new to the webmaster game?

I've been trying to get my lists to output justified text, but haven't had much luck. Tried google-searching for the answer, but each site that I went to provided no help. Saw a <ul align="justify"> suggestion, but it didn't work :(

I'm picking things up as I go along, sometimes with much head-ache; it would be far easier to have a one-stop spot to get detailed answers.