Schestowitz.com Home

Re: T5 - disappointing product

  • Subject: Re: T5 - disappointing product
  • From: "tark" <t_ark@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:05:49 -0700
  • Newsgroups: alt.comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
I agree...time to go over to the "dark side" and get  PPC.....

I was looking forward to the new T5 and was planning to upgrade from my T
however Palm didn't put a mic for voice recording in the T5 and no Wi
Fi....two "killers" that will no doubt reduce its appeal to the business
market.

I often wonder if Palm ever contacts the real "users" to see what their
needs are.

Gee I hate to be negative...but I think Palm blew it this time.

Tark

41614458$1_2@rain.i-cable.com">news:41614458$1_2@rain.i-cable.com...