Schestowitz.com Home

Re: css issues with IE - box model problems?

Philip Ronan wrote:
Tom wrote:

hi guys
can someone take a look at the following site and let me know where we have
gone wrong..
http://test.lightbox.ie/Athena/index2.htm
it seems to look ok in Mozilla but the boxes at the bottom look completely
mad in IE...
Anyone got any thoughts?

I think XHTML was a bad idea.

XHTML is fine. Using 'floats' in IE is a problem though... it tends to go all funcky. Seeing as the posters' site is using a 'fixed sized' console, I'd get rid of the floats and use absolute positions instead.

--

x theSpaceGirl (miranda)