Schestowitz.com Home

Re: When will the new Palms running Cobalt be out?

Janszen wrote:

> "Paula Sims" <paulasims2004@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
> 4f1772ae.0410241645.6b6522ef@posting.google.com">news:4f1772ae.0410241645.6b6522ef@posting.google.com...
>> My husband really likes the interface and wants to upgrade his Palm
>> Vx. Any idea when the new Cobalt running devices will be out? What
>> will they be?
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> Paula Sims
>> paulasims2004@hotmail.com
>
> It's not possible upgrading a Palm Vx with Cobalt nor OS 5, you need a
> device with an ARM processor.

I think what Paula meant to ask is: when will new Cobalt Palmtops be out
there? She probably wants to buy a replacement for her husband, maybe for
Christmas. I flagged this thread because I impatiently anticipated the
answer too.  I lost my patience some days ago and just bought a Tungsten.

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com