Re: ASUS or Sony?

I partially work in support and I have come across a few that developed
weird problems. I think the company was willing to replace them, but new
problems kept developing. It was a similar story with Time (I _think_
that's the name).

Roy

<roy-dot-schestowitz-at-isbe-dot-man-dot-ac-dot-uk@use-address-before-at.com