Re: Can someone please tell me what PR they are seeing for this site

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:49:31 -0600, Paul Burke
<webmaster@houstoncrafts.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 03:30:20 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
><newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
>
>>Paul Burke wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all
>>> Can some of you please check what the PR is for this page.
>>> http://www.whitefacet.com/
>>>
>>> I am getting PR2, and the owner is getting PR3
>>>
>>> I'm just trying to find out which is correct
>>>
>>> Thank you all
>>> plh
>>> Paul
>>
>>I am seeing PR3 over here, but I am using the Mozilla Google bar. I don't
>>think this should make a difference though. It uses the same API and the
>>same sources of information. Have you made sure you are at the very root of
>>the site. Close and re-open your browser and see if that makes a
>>difference. Sometimes the PR indicator goes wild and re-opening of a tab
>>causes change.
>>
>>Roy
>
>Hi Roy
>I done all that ........ even cleaned the cache. Still shows PR2 and
>yes, I tested the root, with and without the "/" at the end.
>
>I am using google toolbar v2.0.114.9-big/en if that helps.

Now he tells us. I'm using the newer model myself. It even greys out
part of my site but I don't lose sleep over it.

BB

--
www.kruse.co.uk/ seo@kruse.demon.co.uk
        seo that loves a cuddle...