Re: Nav Button and graphics Question

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Are you a GIMP user? And if so, how long have you used it? It's not
rhetorical, I would like to hear an answer...

No I am not. I use Photoshop. But I suggest GIMP to everyone that can not afford (or doesn't need) Photoshop. There are a ton of GIMP tutorials out there, and I believe several "how to" books have also been written. GIMP falls into SUN's "Open Office" level of quality. (Which is another awesome free product). If you are not going to buy Photoshop, then the next best thing is GIMP.

--
-=tn=-