Re: Help Remove file from Treo Expansion card

  • Subject: Re: Help Remove file from Treo Expansion card
  • From: AaronJ <noemail@noemail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:41:08 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops.pilot
Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

>thunefischsalat wrote:
>
>> I inadvertantly downloaded a .zip file to my expansion card and can't
>> figure out how to remove it. Is there a utility that allows me to see
>> file names and delete them?
>
>I have pointed to the same tool many times in the past and I will do so
>again:
>
>http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml
>
>This tool (FileZ) should have become part of the original Palm OS (as is or
>implemented by PalmSource). Without proper file viewer, your memory can
>easily turn into a mess.

Might I also suggest FileProg:

http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/fileprog.shtml

It is more capable than Filez but is not as intuitive. I particularly like the
ability to overwrite an existing file. Filez complains with an annoying pop up
if you don't go find the file you want to overwrite and delete it first.