Re: Web Stats

"William Tasso" <SpamBlocked@tbdata.com> wrote in
op.so70kycdm9g4qz@jupiter.cavern.tbdata.com:">news:op.so70kycdm9g4qz@jupiter.cavern.tbdata.com:

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:46:58 +0100, robert blake <4444D@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Charles Sweeney <me@charlessweeney.com> wrote in
>> Xns96385F84CB1FDmecharlessweeneycom@130.133.1.4:">news:Xns96385F84CB1FDmecharlessweeneycom@130.133.1.4:
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz wrote

>>> There you go guys and gals, Britain and Canada are regions!  Regions
>>> of the USA, Roy?
>>

>> that does it.
>>
>> I'm off, down the town, to throw some coffee into the harbour.
>
> LOL, mind how you go.
>
>> Freedom fries, my arse.
>
> hmmm, an intersting juxtaposition - careful with that punctuation!

lol

i'm always amazed at how Merican leaders and top folks can rabbit on
about how great it is to live in 'the land of the free'  Merica is a
fine country (most of the time) with many fine people, but FREE is the
last word I'd use to describe the place.

They pay an arm and a leg for healthcare and houses taxes.  My friend
pays IIRC 250 dollars per month for health insurance.  Another friend
who dropped dead (at 44) at the start of this year, could not afford
healthcare.

And tipping - what is that all about?  Anytime i am in Merica, I'm
always expected to tip folks.  If you don't tip them, they won't give u
the time of day.

My Merican friend was over here a couple of years ago.  And, after many
instances of attempting to force her money on others, I had to
forcefully tell her to stop bringing her purse out to tip people.  She
was so used to tipping taxi drivers, waiters, hotel folks, etc.

I was in the caribbean last year, and some hotel bloke grabbed my bag
and brought it up to my room.  I wanted to carry it myself.  but nope he
insisted.  And then he has the gall to get peeved coz I didn't tip him.

Tipping is merely a devilish strategy deviced long time ago by big
Merican business owners, to enable them to pay their staff feck all.

imho