Re: PageRank Update

  • Subject: Re: PageRank Update
  • From: "William Tasso" <SpamBlocked@tbdata.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:24:24 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:42:05 +0100, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:

I have just spotted a PageRank update in three separate domains of mine, so I suppose we all should have a look.

Those that actually care about page rank should. Not everyone gets obsessive about PR. It's but one of many inputs into the SERPS algo(s)

If I shouldn't point it out in this NG, please just tell me.

So far as I know: page rank is perfectly on-topic here.

-- Whatever you do - do something.