Re: PageRank Update Now

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote in message
d4kkvh$2fr0$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk">news:d4kkvh$2fr0$1@godfrey.mcc.ac.uk...
> Stacey wrote:
>
>> "George Orwell" <nobody@mixmaster.it> wrote in message

>>> How long will it take untill the next PageRank update?
>>> How often is it updated?
>>
>> It seems to be about 3 months to 3 & 1/2 months apart.
>
> Shouldn't one assume that these internals become smaller and smaller as
> time
> goes on? I heard that Google had declared intentions to update sites
> (where
> updated) on a daily basis in the future. I imagine that all these cycles
> are the result of insufficient computer resources.

Freshbot yes, updating as to adding new pages and some rankings with the
index. Backlinks are a little quicker not much, but I just don't Google
backlinks as a reference anyway since they only give a smidgeon of a
sampling. A while ago it use to be faster with the PR. So they have got
slower with it not faster.

I have also seen that if the page is still to new you won't be able to see
the PR. Like some pages that were added in mid Feb. doesn't get the PR
updated.

Stacey