Re: URL Formats for SEO

  • Subject: Re: URL Formats for SEO
  • From: "Mikkel Møldrup-Lakjer" <mikkel@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 10:20:12 -0600
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
news:ddd8as$kcn$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>> Now I know you can search on Google and find many example of the
>> format http:www.domain.com/content.php?categoryId=28, i.e. using the
>> "?".  But I have considered using the "?", and yet I am put off by
>> Google's official position not to use it.
>

> Don't they use it themselves for search results? One wonders. Hypocrisy, I
> yell.

You seem to overlook that Google's SERPS are not intended to indexed?

I hate it when my SERPS at Google are full of pages which are really only
SERPS from lesser search engine. Happens on most Google searches, and
sometimes these SERPS from other engines even occupy top positions. I report
them as spam.

Mikkel