Re: Portaldoms besides Yahoo

Mike wrote:

> Thanks for reminding me. Back to my question, is Yahoo alone in that
> field?

There are tons of localised ones, but Yahoo is the primary international one
(i.e. one which by principle covers many countries). MSN, as yet another
example, appear to offer pretty much the same type of localised content.
They even shove it in Internet Explorer as the default home page. Are you
looking for a portal of one particular country?

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com