Re: Flush History?

Tina - AxisHOST, Inc. wrote:

>>I have been 'greeted' by the following in AWStats after generating stats
>>for
>> the past 24 hours:
>

> You should talk to your host about it.  They should be able to answer any
> questions you have about your stats.

But that's really secondary, isn't it? I prefer not to bother. I believe
something very unusual happened yesterday (in terms of activity). Looking
at the logs at a low level is hard because of the size. The odd numbers as
well as the error message probably have some explanation, yet I still fail
to find it.

If you need more data, please tell me and I'll put it here or as
screenshots. I spent too much time on this already... *sad* I'll be away
until the evening... worried about what the heck is going on with the
server (if anything).